All 6 courts now open and floodlights back in use
Delighted to say that we are now able to open all six courts. With coach-led Tuesday social tennis and Saturday group coaching set to return on 15th and 19th September, please follow the latest guidelines below.
It will be mandatory to book a court (even at short notice) as we are responsible to play our part in complying with the Track and Trace rules. We are however, going to allow limited access to the clubhouse (one person at a time) to use the floodlights. Unfortunately, the toilets, kitchen & general area remain out of bounds and entry to the clubhouse is conditional upon only accessing the floodlights units; we appreciate your cooperation with this.
A quick update of all the latest guidelines:
- Social distancing should be strictly observed in the club grounds but is no longer required on court.
- Masks will be compulsory in the clubhouse at all times, even if only one person is there at a time.
- Tokens will be sold on Tuesday evenings at coach-led Tuesday social tennis starting next Tues. 15th and group coaching on Sat. 19th.
- The floodlight tokens will have been sterilised and batches of 5 available for sale at £10.
- Please arrange for payment online using Bank Transfer with the club bank account details and collect envelopes on Tuesday club night.
Please take a moment to familiarise with Government guidance and advice from the LTA with the latest exercise guidelines. This infographic shows all the dos and donts of playing tennis in Scotland and are also on display around the tennis courts.