Wimbledon Championships Ticket Ballot 2019
The Championships, Wimbledon 2019
1 July- 14 July.
As a registered ‘Place to Play’ affiliated to Tennis Scotland, the club is once again being offered an allocation of tickets for the Wimbledon Championships.
Members are eligible to enter the ballot if they meet the following criteria, 24 hours before the ballot is due to take place:
- You are a 2019-20 member of Troon LTC (regardless of membership category i.e. senior, junior, associate, etc)
- You are an Adult (18+) or Junior (9-17) BTM, affiliated and linked to Troon LTC
- You have opted in to the Wimbledon Ballot on your BTM page.
The ballot will be held in the clubhouse on Tuesday, 30 April at 7.30pm, on same night as Senior Club Night. Please note, attendance isn’t essential and all winners will be notified by email.
The tickets will be distributed in pairs. Any winner of tickets in the ballot must use the tickets for themselves with a guest and no tickets should be given away or sold.
Click here to enter the ballot now(Entry is now closed)
The following tickets are available:
1. Centre Court, Wed 3rd July, £166 per pair
2. Centre Court, Thurs 4th July, £166 per pair
3. Centre Court, Tues 9th July, £190 per pair
4. Centre Court, Sat 13th July, £370 per pair
5. Court 1, Mon 1st July, £112 per pair
6. Court 1,Fri 5th July, £190 per pair
7. Court 1, Tues 9th July, £220 per pair
8. Court 1,Fri 12th July, £84 per pair
9. Court 2, Tues 2nd July, £86 per pair
10. Court 2, Mon 8th July, £170 per pair