Download the Booker App
- iOS 11.0 and above – Download the Clubspark Booker App here.
- Android 4.4 and above – Download the Clubspark Booker App here.
Court Booking with Clubspark
- Sign into your Clubspark account – please be aware that you can log into ClubSpark either directly with Clubspark, an LTA account, Facebook or Gmail. You must sign in using the same account that is used to manage your membership. ClubSpark allows you to have multiple accounts but only one will be associated with your membership of TroonLTC.
- Once you have logged in you will be shown Troon LTC Court Booking sheet.
- To book a court, click on your desired booking slot on the booking sheet. Please note you are able to view the booking sheet by court or by date.
- You may book a court up to 7 days in advance, although the times of day you can book may be limited by the type of membership you hold.
- Select the duration of the booking in the that appears, and click “Book Now”. The maximum duration of a court booking is 1 hour and under current restricted play guidelines courts can be booked 3 times per week per member.
- Use the advanced option to add a guest or another member drop down option available for group bookings.
- Booking on behalf of a related user (e.g. your child)? Now you can display the relevant users name rather than the named contact.
Court Booking Troubleshooting
For common Logging In/User Account issues please read on:
If you are unable to book the court and you believe you should be able to please check that you are logging in with the same details you registered with the venue.
If you are met with an error message, “access server denied”, please follow these steps:
- Try the web version on Google Chrome rather than Firefox.
- Copy the “Troon Sign-in link.” (use right click and select copy link) and paste it into the www address line at the top of Chrome. Then use member login to log in to ClubSpark itself.
- Copy the “court booking sheet here” and paste this in the Chrome www address line above the ClubSpark website and up comes the Troon booking page. Alternatively, access this within the website homepage www.troontennis.org.uk.
- When a court booked successfully on web version, try booking using Booker App.
In summary, the Troon Sign-In Link on Chrome is the key event.